Welcome

A brief introduction

The Ford Fiesta handbrake insert is a bespoke 3D printed plastic product that fits perfectly behind the handbrake lever, stopping items being lost. On the current range of Fiesta models, there is a design issue with the handbrake lever, whereby customers have reported losing items down a recess situated behind the lever. The handbrake insert solves this problem by blocking the opening, protecting the loss of valuable items.

Welcome

Postby jack.strong » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Hi All,

Firstly let me thank James for allowing me to post here!

I have created a product for the ford fiesta, specifically for versions that have the large armrest design. Have a look around the internet and you will find lots and lots of people complaining about a hole behind the handbrake, incidentally dropping valuables down there. So as a designer with a 3d printer I looked to develop a solution to this, and created the handbrake insert 3d printed part. The finished product stop items being lost, after a lot of development work looks great, really suits the car, as if it was meant to be there. I have had a good reception from customers, and am keen to support people, so have done lots of after sales content to support the fitting of the device.

I have created my own website to promote and sell my bespoke 3d printed parts. Please have a look, see what you think.

http://www.strongshapes.co.uk

Would be great to hear from you!

Please follow my facebook page as well:

https://www.facebook.com/Strong-Shapes- ... 720343975/

I will update content on here soon, watch this space!

Feel free to email me about any 3d printing ideas you might have!

Thanks, Jack

jack.strong
Services
Services

Have thanks: 0 time
Drives: ST-2
Refferer: Friend

Welcome

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Welcome

Postby jack.strong » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Lots of views but no emails.

For anyone interested I will be willing to do a group buy, pm for details.

Best Regards

Jack
jack.strong
Services
Services

Have thanks: 0 time
Drives: ST-2
Refferer: Friend

Return to StrongShapes.co.uk