A Few questions about my Zetec S

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
Robbie
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Fiesta Zetec Z

A Few questions about my Zetec S

Post by Robbie »

Hello!

Just got a 59 plate Zetec S the other week. A few questions maybe someone can answer?

1. The drivers windscreen wiper- it doesn't wipe to the top of the windscreen. I am tall! Anyone else noticed this or got a longer wiper for the drivers side?

2. Why does the AC light automatically come on when i turn on the fans? Surely it remembers the last setting?

3. Why does the stereo goto radio when i first switch on if the last thing i had it on was AUX? Again, surely it remembers the last setting?

4. With the folding seats, do they go back to the last setting when folded back again?

Hope someone can help!!!

Cheers

Robbie

{text-align: center;}
big ben
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: MK7 ZS TDCI

Re: A Few questions about my Zetec S

Post by big ben »

Robbie wrote:Hello!

Just got a 59 plate Zetec S the other week. A few questions maybe someone can answer?

1. The drivers windscreen wiper- it doesn't wipe to the top of the windscreen. I am tall! Anyone else noticed this or got a longer wiper for the drivers side?
HAVN'T NOTICED AND IM 6FT 7

2. Why does the AC light automatically come on when i turn on the fans? Surely it remembers the last setting?
DEPENDS ON IF ITS ON FRONT SCREEN OR NOT IF ITS ON THE FRONT SCREEN IT ALLWAYS COMES ON
3. Why does the stereo goto radio when i first switch on if the last thing i had it on was AUX? Again, surely it remembers the last setting?
CANT SAY IVE NOTICED I KNOW ON MINE IS ON CD IT COMES BACK TO CD
4. With the folding seats, do they go back to the last setting when folded back again?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? THE FRONTS IF YOU MOVE THEM THEY GO UNTIL YOU LOCK THEM MINE FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE TO MOVE MY SEAT BACK AGAIN AS I HAVE IT AS FAR BACK AS CAN GO
Hope someone can help!!!

Cheers

Robbie

JackieR
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: Mk 7 Fiesta Zetec

Re: A Few questions about my Zetec S

Post by JackieR »

Robbie wrote:Hello!

Hope someone can help!!!

Cheers

Robbie
The only one I can help you out with the is A/C thing. It drove me mad for ages coz it came on when I didn't want it to be on. If yours is the same as the Zetec then turn the big dial to one away from the end setting (to the left) and it shouldn't come on. Sorry, not very technical but hope it helps !