Quickclear screen

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
DGZS
Fiesta Mk7 Major Contributor
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Quickclear screen

Post by DGZS »

Does anyone know if its possible to have a quickclear windscreen fitted to a zetec s and how much it would cost? Its the one thing I didnt check when I bought my car, thought they just came standard now!

{text-align: center;}
Blueoval09
Drives: Fiesta Zetec S

Quickclear screen

Post by Blueoval09 »

They can be fitted, not 100% on price but i'd expect to pay about £250 based on past experience (mk1 mondeo) you'd also need to get the switch & relay but the wiring should be there already

DGZS
Drives: Fiesta ZS
Refferer: google suggestion

Re: Quickclear screen

Post by DGZS »

thanks, have to look into it properly as winters not far away, cant be dealing with standing in the cold scrapping and de-icing the screen!lol

Jdun5746
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Vision Blue ZS TDCI
Refferer: Google

Quickclear screen

Post by Jdun5746 »

I read somewhere that with the fitting and the cost of the windscreen its not very cheap your looking at quite a bit more than £250 or so I read

zettie44
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Newbie (Welcome Me!)
Drives: maruti
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Quickclear screen

Post by zettie44 »

Many drivers might agree that screenwashes won't be the same after experiencing the terribly smeared windshield brought on by street muck or even insects that won't budge however much you attempt to clean them. However a few screenwashes tend to be nothing more than colored drinking water and make exaggerated claims that cannot be substantiated.

Autoglym believes that the dependable, effective screenwash is essential to vehicle safety as well as Autoglym “All Season” Quick Clear Screenwash provides a quantity of substantial performance benefits. It prevents smearing of insect remains and clears contaminants rapidly, plus a high dilution price raises economic climate. Make use of throughout the year from recommended dilution prices with regard to safe, smear-free traveling.