H&R Lowering Springs (50mm)

If your breaking a car or have spares that you want to sell, advertise here.
iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec S
Refferer: Search Engine

H&R Lowering Springs (50mm)

Post by iiRichMx »

Hi,

I'm selling my H&R lowering springs for the Fiesta Mk7. These will fit onto all models of the Mk7 and lower the car 50mm from standard (around a 35mm-40mm drop on the ZS I believe due to already being lower than standard by 10mm-15mm). They have been on my ZS for around 1,500 miles and are far better than the standard ZS springs that my car came with.

All springs are in very good condition, been through an MOT on the car. The only reason I am selling is because I am upgrading to AP coilovers (sometime early next week). So the springs will be available from Thursday 31st May at the earliest I would have thought. I still have the original box and purchased the springs around 2 months ago for £160.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the springs at the moment as they are still on the car but I'm sure a google search will give you a basic idea on what they look like. Looking for around £100 for them and would prefer it if you could pick the springs up, however I am happy to post them if you can cover the cost of delivery.

I am located in Andover, Hampshire (around 20 miles from Basingstoke/Salisbury).

If you are interested or have further questions text me on 07900 400175 as I don't come on the forums regularly.

Thanks,

Rich :D

{text-align: center;}
Wilko
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: '11 Fiesta S1600
Refferer: Google

Re: H&R Lowering Springs (50mm)

Post by Wilko »

sent you a txt
Frozen White S1600 134PS