Zetec S Rear Diffuser & End Plates

If your breaking a car or have spares that you want to sell, advertise here.
iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec S
Refferer: Search Engine

Zetec S Rear Diffuser & End Plates

Post by iiRichMx »

Hi,

I'm selling my Fiesta Mk7 rear diffuser which has been on the car since new (2009). It is in very good condition for the age with just a couple of light scratches on the diffuser itself. It will also come with the two side end plates in Panther Black which have a couple of light scuffs on each all of which will come out with a bit of t-cut. This means the diffuser will fit onto any model Fiesta (2008-present) and leave no gaps etc etc due to the end plates. One of the end plates is missing one of its 5 or 6 clips (was lost during removal) but will still easily clip on due to having 4 or 5 other clips on a very small piece of bodywork. Really improves the look of the car over the standard non-zetec s models diffuser.

I'm looking for around £70 for the complete set and would prefer if the buyer could come and collect the diffuser and end plates. However, I can post the parts if the buyer can cover the cost of postage.

Got a couple of pics showing the condition of the parts,

http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... ?start=all

I don't come on the forums a lot so if you're interested or have any further questions then text me on 07900 400175.

I live in Andover, Hampshire which is around 20 miles from Salisbury/Basingstoke.

Thanks, Rich :D

{text-align: center;}
iiRichMx
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta MK7 Zetec S
Refferer: Search Engine

Re: Zetec S Rear Diffuser & End Plates

Post by iiRichMx »

SOLD!