Genuine zetec s spoiler, black

If your breaking a car or have spares that you want to sell, advertise here.
jasonl1599
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Titanium 1.6 TDCI
Refferer: Search Engine

Genuine zetec s spoiler, black

Post by jasonl1599 »

Hi

I'm new to this site as awaiting to get my fiesta mk7 titanium individual. I've sourced some kit for it to make it look like zetec s and managed to get hold of a black genuine ford rear spoiler off mk7 zetec s. I did intend to respray frozen white but it seems such a shame to paint over it as its 99% perfect. Only mark I can see is a tiny scuff no bigger than 1cm which I probably did whilst unpacking! I have some black t-cut from previous car so will have a crack at taking this out

Anyway, long story short I'm after swapping with someone that has purchased a frozen white one in preparation to spraying black. Long shot but will be worth it.

Each person to pay own postage

Pics can be out up if needed, but I will only take another genuine spoiler in same perfect condition

Cheers
Jason

{text-align: center;}
Jamesk07
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6TD
Refferer: Google

Re: Genuine zetec s spoiler, black

Post by Jamesk07 »

Hi, I realise you're offering a swap, not sale, but would you consider selling? I have been looking for this spoiler in Panther Black... Let me know if you're interested. Many thanks, James.

jasonl1599
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by jasonl1599 »

Hi mate, sorry but yeah I'm not looking to sell as I know good ones are hard to come by. I don't get the actual car for a month or two, so will leave black for now. Let me know if you manage to get a white one. And best of luck with your search for a black one of course :)

Ps is yours a 5 door? Mine is and I'm looking to adapt the 3 door skirts to fit

Cheers
Jason

Jamesk07
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6TD
Refferer: Google

Post by Jamesk07 »

Mine is a 5 door yeah, I'd be really interested to see how you get on with the 5 door side skirts! It's such a shame they don't make them as standard... I want looks and practicality!

Well, if you change your mind I would be happy to make you a very decent offer. Let me know ;)

Also, keep me posted on the new car, good luck! James

jasonl1599
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by jasonl1599 »

Thanks buddy. I'll keep you update with the skirts. I've seen some in USA, but would prefer to stick with uk to keep cost down.
Pics to follow when I have the car :)