fiesta 2011 drl,s

Any modifications/technical issues & tuning questions, help, suggestions & advice on;Maintenance, Servicing, Suspension, Interior, Exterior, ECU's, Alarms, ICE?. Help is at hand in here. Need for speed? Got a question or just browsing for ideas? Or see if your knowledge can help someone out.

Basically, if you have a problem or question about your Fiesta Mk7 - Post in here!
bridgo
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: fiesta zetec
Refferer: web

fiesta 2011 drl,s

Post by bridgo »

im looking into fitting a set of drl into my 2011 fiesta zetec i want to replace the fogs , rather than fit extra lights into the bumper , has anybody done similar.
ive seen a set that are dual fogs and drl built into one unit that is a straight swap with the exsisting fogs.
http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/p ... ts_id/1479

{text-align: center;}
JackClargo
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fez mk7 zetecs petrol
Refferer: good old google

Re: fiesta 2011 drl,s

Post by JackClargo »

Price is steep for what it is, you can fit halo rings In the fog surrounds.
And looks abit better :)

bridgo
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by bridgo »

im not a fan of angel eyes or halo,s , my zetec is totaly standard and thought the ones im looking at looked the best for a standard look.

Sanddancer
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Mk7 ZS
Refferer: Google

Post by Sanddancer »

Tbh i've had my questions and thoughts onto the authenticity of that website tbh, not to mention that now that this listing says DRLs for the Mk6 & Mk7 yet the pic is a facelift Mk7? Dunno if they're the same but ive seen a few 'mistakes' or less-well described items on that site so be careful. If anyones used it before please do pipe up as i'd love to snatch the ST diffuser from them haha.

JackClargo
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Fez mk7 zetecs petrol
Refferer: good old google

Post by JackClargo »

Sanddancer wrote:Tbh i've had my questions and thoughts onto the authenticity of that website tbh, not to mention that now that this listing says DRLs for the Mk6 & Mk7 yet the pic is a facelift Mk7? Dunno if they're the same but ive seen a few 'mistakes' or less-well described items on that site so be careful. If anyones used it before please do pipe up as i'd love to snatch the ST diffuser from them haha.
They are 100% genuine all the guys on the zsoc use them I know of 2 guys on the zsoc that have bought at diffusers on there.
My rear lights where off them but I got them second hand so I can voucher and say they are a genuine company :)
But I know what you mean about being careful I tend to just use sites that take paypal :)

Sanddancer
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Drives: Mk7 ZS
Refferer: Google

Post by Sanddancer »

Class mate, really nice to finally know! :D Thanks Jack Lad!

bridgo
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by bridgo »

the other option is if i buy a drl wiring kit and replace my standard fog bulbs with cree leds and remove original fog loom and fit the new drl loom , as far as m.o.t goes if i replace the headlamp swith with the integral fog light switch to a standard non fog switch it should be fine . ive never used foglights ever.

anyboby got any views on this.

bridgo
Fiesta Mk7 Regular
Fiesta Mk7 Regular

Post by bridgo »

fitted my drl fogs today , bit of a pain in the neck to get to the n/s foglight , but managed to fit them look great get some some pics up soon.